Good Morning!

Good Morning!

Back in the studio this week painting smalls for a trip to California. Just so you know, I have started having private art shows again in homes and what I like to call "Art House." It has been several years since I have done this, but it is always a good time.

Here's how it works:
1. We set a date that works for you and I come look at your home to decide what art will work for your space.

2. You invite your friends. We plan for our cocktails and music. I clean your toilet, joking, you have to clean your toilet! :)

3. The day of, I show up early and hang.

4.Your friends show up, pour a cold one and the rest of the day is a party. What a better way to spend the day?

BTW, this is my first flying trip, so I am working out details on how best to travel with art. Do you have any suggestions or best practices when traveling with art? Please do tell.

In the meantime, share your love and a smile with a stranger. Let love win! Cheers to love!

My best,
Teresa



Comments

Popular Posts