Preparing for an Art Show

Behind the scenes of an art show is documentation... or photographing your new work. This is a difficult task for me even after a great workshop last year at @kcartistscoalition with @jinanqi (who was a wealth of knowledge btw)  So with that said, I am still learning new tricks. And yes! These are the days an assistant would be divine! Frankly my dear, I'd rather be painting...        

 #artbasel #artistlifestyle #artistteresadirks #teresadirksart #instaartist #galleries #artist #selfemployment #largeabstract #abstractpainting #corporateart #teresadirksstudio #artstudio #moderndesign #modernart #paintingmarathon #commission #smallbiz #mixedmedia #kclove #goldenpaints #bekind #ratedmodernart #appreciateyoursupportandlove Follow me on Instagram  @artist.teresadirks, on Facebook  @ artistteresadirks and at 
teresadirks.com

My best,
Teresa Dirks 

Comments

Popular Posts