Jared's Mom's Art in "This is KC" Magazine . . .


My art is featured in this article by This Is KC and I have to say, it does look pretty fabulous. If you are interested in acquiring my art for your home or office, please drop me a line, or give me a call. I am happy to find the perfect piece or pieces that will make you say "wow." I am extremely flexible in finding what fits your budget and am happy to work with you on financing. And yes, I am Jared's mom! Guess they forgot my name . . .
This modern Kansas City home design project is the result of two years of searching and nearly six years of renovations. It looks to be all worth it.
THISISKC.COM


Pin
Clean white walls throughout the house serve as a blank canvas where the family can showcase its art collection, which includes many pieces created by Jared’s mom. Bright fixtures and colorful accessories help bring life into the space, along with the addition of built-in cabinets.



Comments

Popular Posts