Two Works Accepted in to MO Top 50

Checked the mail today and I received my acceptance letter for the MO Top 50. They accepted two pieces this year! Woohoo. My new pieces "Conversation with an Old Friend," and "Slide Show" have been selected for the 24th Annual MO 50 Exhibition at the Missouri State Fair in Sedalia, MO.

"Conversation with an Old Friend," is dedicated to a high school friend who I reconnected with these past few years and who sadly died from cancer a few months ago. "Slide Show" is the public art project I painted this summer on a vintage projector screen.

If you can, please come join me at the Opening Artist Reception, Wednesday, August 7, 2013, from 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. at the Fine Arts Building at the state fair. I'd love to see you there in Sedalia. It would be my honor to have you there with me.

The show will run throughout the length of the fair, August 8-18, so stop in if you cannot make the opening reception. Here is a link to the state fair site: http://www.mostatefair.com/home

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts