Out of my box...

Out of my box on this art project...

Painting a vintage projector screen for a public art project, the Warrensburg First Friday's Art Walk, June 7, 2013, from 5:00-9:00 p.m. Several artists will be painting live on Holden and Pine Streets. I plan to be around Java Junction and La Sous Terre.  A big thank you goes out to Art and Robert!

As I said, this is out of my box and challenging. You have to paint upright and there is nothing behind these screens which makes if difficult for some of my techniques, but I am up for the challenge. Can't wait to paint. Woohoo.


Please join us for a night out on the sidewalks of Warrensburg. Ought to be a great night! Let's paint the town . . .


Projector screen taped and painted with gesso.

Tape pulled and ready to paint.

Comments

Popular Posts