First Friday: Save the date! July 6 and August 3


Greetings Friends, Family, and Art Lovers,

Sure hope you are having a summer filled with all the things that make you happy and that this letter finds you healthy and smiling. I wanted to touch base and let you know what is happening in my art world. In my family world, I must say that I have truck-loads of cuteness with my four grand babies, but not enough time to share all that . . . and you know how grandparents are. 

So here’s the art scoop:

-This coming First Friday, July 6,  is the Mannequin Memoirs @ MOD Gallery. Multiple artists have applied their interpretation on the mannequins. This will be an amazing event. MOD always provides great energy and sound. Come on down for a good time!

-On August 3, 5:00-8:00 p.m., I have a First Friday event at BIC Media in the Crossroads. My great friend Dawn and I hung 34 pieces of art at BICmedia in KC's Crossroads Art District. What a cool space with some great people, a pool table, a foosball table, piano, and sweet, sweet dogs.  Did I mention they have a pool table, foosball table, and piano? If you cannot make it to the First Friday, feel free to stop by and see the good folks at BICmedia anytime during business hours. Business hours are 9:00-5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday. 

Love to see you at a First Friday. Sure hope you can make it if you are in the area. By all means, please share with a friend! 

Sending my best to you!

Cheers and stay cool,
Teresa




Teresa Dirks

Comments

Popular Posts