Hang at BICmedia in the Crossroads, KC, MO

My great friend Dawn (gratitude to you Dawn!) and I hung 34 pieces of art at BICmedia at 2130 Washington in KC's Crossroads Art District. The word on the street is that I tried to starve her . . . I would never do that purposely; However, we didn't finish the hang until 2:30, so it was 3:00 before we ate. Yikes. Starving artist does not cover it.

But what a cool space with some great people (and sweet, sweet dogs). Jenny and Candy made the hang so easy: Jenny opened the garage door. We drove directly into the air conditioned stall and unloaded inside. Candy brought me ice water and Dawn was my trusty assistant. Murphy, the pup and company gave me love and cuteness. Yes, I am a spoiled artist! Keep an eye out for a First Friday announcement. More than likely August 3. Stay tuned.

P.S. Feel free to stop by and see the good folks at BICmedia anytime during business hours.
Business hours are 9:00-5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday. Here is a little information about them.
About
Bic provides full service production capabilities with creative ability to concept & execute.
MissionTo deliver creative concepts and full service production to engage audiences.
DescriptionWe're a happy member of the KC Crossroads community working to make our clients look cool, which makes us feel cool.
General InformationBicMedia writes, composes, produces, directs, edits, delivers, CREATES...it's a family affair.
2130 Washington St. Kansas City, MO 64108
T: 816-221-7021
F: 816-533-7075





Comments

Popular Posts