New Works for 2631 Gallery First Friday 2/4/11

Here are some new works for my First Friday at 2631 Gallery. Less than two weeks away, and I feel that I still have a lot of work ahead. Prepping for this show, and preparing for the Missouri Arts Council Awards Ceremony is keeping this gal busy; but that is a good thing though.

See how you like the new technique. I am leaving raw canvas and allowing drips to run. It is a controlled drip. Having fun feeling my way through this new process. It is very similar to what I have been doing for several years but as I progress the outcome has a different feel. Tell me what you think . . .








Comments

  1. Second one from the bottom is killer. The bisecting horizontal lines and vertical pole (for lack of a better vocabulary) really makes my eye dance! Love your pallet

    Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patsy! "Eye Dance" would maybe be a good title. Hmm.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts