Art Drop at 2631 Gallery

My muse and I dropped my art at 2631 Gallery on Saturday. We met Dorothy and Kale and chatted. Great people! and I look forward to seeing the show on Friday. Incredible space! You really need to see it. (Actually the space is For Sale.) Dorothy and Kale are hanging the show for me which is quite different. Usually I hang the show myself with trusty friends along by my side. Cannot wait to see it!

As you know, we are expecting the MEGA snow this week with blizzard like conditions, so by Friday I expect that everyone will be ready for a break. Is there a better way to "get out of that cabin" than by spending your Friday night with us? I think not. So I hope to see you at 2631 Friday between 5:00-9:00!

Bundle up my friends!

P.S. Had brunch at Succotash Saturday. Great place. Check it out.

Detail of "Just Around the Block."

Comments

Popular Posts