Bucket List Continued . . .

Sorry for the delay in posting. I have continued to document, but have not had time to blog for some time. I am behind to say the least. The past month has been so busy, but it was mostly all good. Family, friends, birthdays, Thanksgiving and last week a trip to Washington DC. It was my first trip to the capital. Later I will post photos of the trip and some of the incredible art that I experienced!

On a sad note, we had one horrible day in November. Actually it was the day before my fiftieth birthday, a day I will never forget. We had to put our 13 year-old, yellow lab, Allie down. (Our smiling dog!) She had rallied on Lasix in July, but time and age took its toll, and in just a 48 hour time frame, she went from smiling to no longer being able to walk. Congestive heart failure was the suspect. We will miss her. She was a joy!

But to the point, my bucket list continued:
15. Became a friend of a friend.
16. Donated 2 pieces of art to a cancer benefit.
17. This is a funny deed. I was shopping and needed some organic yogurt. Another shopper and I both went for the very last container. Guess who got it? I insisted she take it :)
18. Offered my textbooks to a person interested in learning about art.
19. Offered my shoulder to a friend going through a difficult time.
20. Called an old friend.
21-23. Made handmade cards for some friends.
24-25. Invited 3 others who did not have family in town to Thanksgiving dinner.
26. Introduced a myself to someone. We had a mutual friend.
27-28. Shared homemade cranberry mango chutney with some friends.

More to come :) Stay tuned for DC pics.

Cheers and have a wonderful day!
T.


Comments

Popular Posts